(Download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view or print PDF)
Choosing child care is one of the most important decisions families make. All too often, families must rely on word-of-mouth. Because not every program meets our children’s needs, it is important to ask as many questions as possible before placing your child in a program. Do so in advance, enabling you to research other programs available to students at the school. Read more about Parent >>
School Board Operated Scholarship
Effective December 30, 2017, applying for scholarships will be closed.
Funding for scholarships is acquired from a portion of the full fees collected from School Board Operated aftercare programs. These funds are placed in a special account, and scholarships are allocated for families who are in need of assistance.
Scholarships may be provided to families who qualify, by meeting the following requirements:
- Students must receive either Free or Reduce Meals through Food Services
- Parents/guardians must pay Federal Income Taxes
- Parents/guardians must be working, going to school, or medically unable to care for their child
Students must be registered, and actively enrolled in the program for one month prior to applying for a scholarship. Documentation must be submitted electronically, and prior to the deadlines below:
- Pay Period 2 - September 1, 2017
- Pay Period 3 - September 29, 2017
- Pay Period 4 - October 27, 2017
- Pay Period 5 - November 17, 2017
- Pay Period 6 - December 22, 2017
- Pay Period 7 - February 2, 2018
- LAST DAY TO SUBMIT APPLICATION IS DECEMBER 31, 2017
Our website is designed to provide direct access to the information you request most. Click Employees Resources to find links to the Operational Handbook, Upcoming Training and Employment Opportunities.